Fabricmaster is committed to protecting your privacy.
- Our website is PCI compliant, and does not store any credit card information for your safety.
- We use strict safeguards to maintain the security and confidentiality of information about our customers, including all information from online, telephone and face-to-face transactions.
- Only associates with a legitimate business reason are allowed to access customer information.
- We educate our associates and reinforce in them the value of proper handling of customer information from on-line, telephone and face-to-face transactions.
- We will never exchange information about our customers.
- We will not sell or disclose any information that identifies you to a third party without your prior approval.
- We may periodically notify you about new services or special offers we think you'll find valuable.
- If you would rather not receive this information, you may send an e-mail to email@example.com with "unsubscribe" as the subject line. Fabricmaster does not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others.